CONGRATULATIONS, ASIWAJU BARR. YEMI ADERIBIGBE
I warmly congratulate Asiwaju Barr. Yemi Aderibigbe on his appointment as the Director-General of the Campaign Council of Senator Sharafadeen Abiodun Alli, the APC Governorship Candidate for Oyo State.
This appointment is more than a new responsibility; it is a call to service that reflects the confidence placed in your experience, your deep understanding of grassroots politics, and your ability to unite people towards a common purpose.
Having previously served as Chairman of Akinyele Local Government, I am confident that you will bring your wealth of experience, political maturity, and strong grassroots connections to this important assignment as you lead the campaign towards victory.
As you take on this responsibility in the campaign for Senator Sharafadeen Abiodun Alli, I am confident that your leadership will contribute immensely to the success of the campaign and our collective pursuit of a greater Oyo State.
Congratulations once again, Asiwaju. I wish you wisdom, strength, and outstanding success in this new assignment.
Hon. Oluwatobi John Ogunbayo
0 Comments