WALE WAVES IS CAMPAIGNING FOR ASIWAJU AND MAKINDE

Olakolu Olawale aka Wale Waves has frayed all nerves as he pointedly declared that he is not into politics. This was informed recently as he was spotted at the APC rally in Mapo, in the ancient city Ibadan on the 16th of February 2023. "I am not a politician, i am a musician, so I don't belong to a particular party. But I keep track records of the politicians according to their past power opportunities and how it was used to affect the people of my country Nigeria. After my personal political evaluation of the candidates as individuals and not a particular party membership, so I decided to choose and follow my presidential and gubernatorial candidates as Tinubu as my President, and Gov. Seyi makinde as my own residential state Governor. Period." "I am only moved by my conviction about political personalities and not theiWa parties and i have friends in all political parties" this was his response when some critics confronted him for being an APC member. Because of his interest and conviction about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria, he recorded a song featuring David Ayinde to support his campaigns and the song is titled Jagaban Wale Waves has also produced a song to support Seyi Makinde for second term, the song is titled Tuale. Incidentally the song also feature Seyi Makinde and Ibadan Entertainment Stakeholders. "So I say Vote for Tinubu as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria come Feb.25th 2023 and Governor Seyi Makinde for the post of the governor in my dear Oyo State on the 11th of March 2023". Pls follow @walewavesband on Instagram and also listen to the songs below . Jagaban featuring David Ayinde https://onerpm.link/905474938092 Tuale featuring IES , Seyi Makinde https://onerpm.link/527157721401

Comments