Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

‘As Long as Tinubu Is Alive, He Will Win!’ Prophet Owa’s Explosive 2027 Prophecy


President Tinubu Will Win 2027 Presidential Election…— Prophet Owa

I want to talk about President Tinubu. He will win a second term. There is a good thing in him that he has not yet done, and God wants him to do it. The only thing that will prevent him from winning is if the Lord calls him home. As long as God does not call him home and he remains alive, he will win.

I am not competing with any prophet, and I am not competing with what anybody has said. I am only saying what I heard.

God has spoken to many people concerning Nigeria. I may not mention their names, but across Nigeria, if I say what I am about to say, those who read this will know that it is true. God has written it, and God has spoken about it.

I did not come to the media because I wanted people to know me or because I wanted fame. I am not doing all these things for fame. God knows.

God simply told me that there is a good thing in Tinubu's life that He wants him to accomplish, something that will bring peace to the whole of Nigeria. The assignment God gave him has not yet been completed. It is during his second term that God wants to use him to accomplish these things.

Therefore, let us all support him with our prayers. The Bible says that we should pray for the peace of Jerusalem; those who love it will prosper.

God also told me that He is the owner of life; no human being owns life. The Bible says, “The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.” Since God owns the earth, He knows how to restore it when things go wrong, because He created it; no human being created it.

However, whenever God wants to restore something, He uses human beings to bring what has been damaged back to restoration.

That is what the Lord told me. In 2027, when people may be confused and running around, he will be there.

I am not a politician, but a prophet of the Most High God. I have never met with President Tinubu face to face nor have any conversations with him. I am not seeking popularity with the vision God reveals through me or competing with any minister of God. God has given President Tinubu some tasks to complete which will surely benefit all Nigerians if only we can join our faith together and pray earnestly for the success of our dear nation, Nigeria.

Signed:
Prophet Peter Folorunsho Owa

Post a Comment

0 Comments